In Malachi, God says to his people, “I love you, but we need to talk.” Pastor Drew Hunter and various other preachers help us see that any spiritual transformation in our lives has to begin with understanding God’s great love for us, most clearly shown to us in Jesus. In this 6–part message series you will learn from God’s Word how God graciously responds to apathetic people by first affirming his love for them.
1. How God Overcomes Our Doubt of His Love | Malachi 1:1-5 | Drew Hunter
2. Give God Your Best | Malachi 1:6-2:9 | Edgar Momoh
3. Confronting Faithlessness and Cultivating Hope | Malachi 2:10-16 | Drew Hunter
4. The God Who Brings True Justice | Malachi 2:17-3:5 | Drew Hunter
5. Will A Man Rob God? | Malachi 3:6-12 | Taylor Sutton
6. Wait for the Sun of Righteousness to Rise | Malachi 3:13-4:6 | Eric Bobbitt
Pastor Drew Hunter
Drew is the teaching pastor of Zionsville Fellowship. He graduated from Moody Bible Institute and received M.A.s from Wheaton College Graduate School in Biblical Exegesis and Theology. He is the author of Made for Friendship, Isaiah: A 12-Week Study, Matthew: A 12-Week Study, and provided content for Unfolding Grace and Unfolding Grace for Kids. Before coming to Zionsville Fellowship, he served with Grace Church of DuPage in Warrenville, IL. He and his wife, Christina, enjoy raising their four boys.
LEARN MORE ABOUT
The Book of Malachi
Every book of the Bible has a unique message and role in the storyline of Scripture. That’s why we have put together a resource page for you on each book of the Bible. Find insights, videos, answers to tough questions, a playlist, a book introduction, and more on our Malachi page.