Add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will review it and post it according to your instructions. We are grateful that you are willing to share your burdens with us and hope to honor you by sincerely bringing your needs before God.
[We read] In the King James Bible, : "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The ).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Pray for those filled with fear and anxiety due to this health crisis. Pray that He will give them peace and hope.
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for sending your Son Jesus to die for the forgiveness of our sins so that we might be given the privilege to come before you in prayer. Thank you for listening to us. Help us better understand what a gift that is. We ask that you would graciously hear and answer the prayers that are posted here. We ask that every person that finds this page would leave their requests with confidence that you hear and answer prayer. Prove your faithfulness to them, Lord, for we know that those who hope in you will not be put to shame (Psalm 25:3).
In Jesus name, Amen.